At BRAVE BOUTIQUE we hope you will be happy with your purchase. However if for any reason you are not then please follow the 3 simple steps below
1. Register your return by either:
– Filling in the ‘RETURNS FORM’ – This should have arrived with your order. – Alternatively SUBMIT the form directly to us by using the link below
– Call us to confirm your request to return – Tel 07773 784991
2. Please pack and return your item in its original unused condition along with your completed returns form, within 14 days of receipt of your delivery.
3. Send your return to: RETURNS DEPT. BRAVE BOUTIQUE,
9 LOWER SLADESMORE CRESCENT
ST GILES ON THE HEATH
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS & REFUNDS
IF YOUR ITEM HAS ARRIVED FAULTY OR DAMAGED:
Please call or email the office with in 3 working days of receipt of delivery: Tel – 07773 784991 Email -firstname.lastname@example.org.
– When emailing please include photos of the damaged/faulty item.. – Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items with out contacting us.
– We will be able to discuss a replacement or full refund – which includes the cost of your goods and delivery & return carriage.
– Please check your purchase fully on receipt. Transit damage must be reported within 3 days of delivery
– A full Refund will be processed for your goods and delivery – when the request to return is made within 14 days of receipt of delivery. This will be issued once we have received your goods.
– The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed.
– We do not offer a free returns service.
– When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use an insured registered delivery company.
– Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. Items returned must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which includes being in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any item if the above conditions have not been met.
– A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days of receipt of delivery.
– All returns must be returned to Brave Boutique within 30 days from receipt of delivery. Refunds or credit notes will not be issued after 30 days.
COMMISSIONED/BESPOKE ITEMS If you place an order for an item to be Commissioned/Bespoke by Brave Boutique Ltd, and this is at your request, we regret we will be unable to cancel the order or accept returns on these items.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED COMMISSIONED/BESPOKE ITEMS
– Please call or email the office with in 3 working days of receipt of delivery: Tel- 07773 784991 Email – email@example.com
– When emailing please include photos of the damaged/faulty item.
– Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
– We will be able to discuss a replacement or full refund – which includes the cost of your goods, delivery & return carriage.
SCULPTURE PURCHASED FROM OUR BUSINESS PREMISES
– If a PURCHASE of SKULL SCULPTURE is made in person from our Business Premises – then unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund, unless the item is found to have been faulty when purchased.